Chapter 9 - Layout Controls Use "Alt" to bring objects "inside" the layouts
- Grid - objects inside are "relative": properties of objects change as the properties of the grid changes. Use "locks" to divide it into rows and columns.
- Canvas - objects inside are "absolute": properties do not change.
- Stack - you can "stack" objects inside. for a space between use "margins"
Chapter 11 - Animation and Interactivity
- Motion paths
- Manipulating animations in XAML
- Control styling
- Using SimpleStyles
- Creating a UserControl (right click on project -> add new item -> *.xaml)